Since today is the last day of my 20’s, I thought I would share some life lessons I learned in the last decade before I cross over into my 30’s tomorrow. In no particular order, here goes!
1. Trust Your Instincts.
2. A little extra kindness goes a long way.
3. I’ve never regretted going to church, even on the mornings I don’t want to get up and go.
4. The better you look the better you feel.
5. Be punctual.
6. Worrying never helps.
7. Love intentionally.
8. Pray for people.
9. Make sleep a priority.
10. Always make time to say I love you.
11. Some relationships are worth letting go.
12. Enjoy people for who they are not who you want them to be.
13. It’s okay to buy somethings at full price.
14. If you get a special treat (baked good, candy etc.), don’t wait for the perfect time, just eat it. (At least if you’re me, I’ve thrown away so many moldy desserts over the years.🙎🏿 )
15. Date nights are essential.
16. As much as I want to do special events (like the circus, zoo etc.) with my kids, they have just as much fun if we play together at home.
17. Kids grow up entirely too fast.
18. Relationships take effort but they’re worth it.
19. Nothing is guaranteed.
20. Love Yourself.
Do you relate to any of these? Share the number below!